Direct response marketing is marketing by demanding a direct response from your potential customers. This type of marketing is used to answer questions, present your branding, products and the reason you do what you do. Customers love this! They love it because are offered the opportunity to response, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Radio and TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
- A great way to use free time during lulls in business
- Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
- Great way to up- and cross-sell to current customers
- Low cost way to rustle up new business
- Used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
- Supplement your current marketing program
- Cost-effective way to reach target markets
- Offers measurable results
- Reach outside your local area for new business
- Increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all the great things coming from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.”
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not.
So, there it is!
Unleash the Tiger! Expand with direct response marketing.
Remember, you need not have to go it alone in your business journey. I am an Organizational Psychologist, who is also a Career/Business/Life Coach, and we should connect. I understand your thoughts, behaviors, and emotions of your business journey and have a huge kit bag of tools to assist us in increasing your successful level. Make the easy decision to allow me to join you on your business journey to success by empowering me to use the mountain of resources and tools available to help you to put together a great action plan that will get you results. By working with me, you can boost your business to a higher performance level then watch the benefits of our collaborative journey pay off.